GENRAL SALES CONDITIONS OF THE BOOKING OFFICE
Booking and payment
– terms contract following your booking request, the booking office will send you a terms contract specifying the different benefits, the price of your stay and the deadline date for your option to buy.
– The booking remains provisional until your terms contract has been received, signed with a 25% deposit on the overall rental price (the accommodation price or the all-inclusive price).
– Failure to meet the deadline date or failure to cash in the deposit will automatically cancel your reservation.
– Confirmation: following your confirmation and the cashing in of your deposit, the booking office will send a booking confirmation back to you specifying the outstanding balance due.
– A booking fee of 12 euros will be added to the out standing balance due.
– The day of your arrival present yourself directly to the accommodation provider with your booking confirmation as from 15h.
– Late arrivals: please notify your accommodation provider directly if you will be arriving late, their address and telephone number are stated in the confirmation file.
– The balance due shall be paid 1 month before arrival to the reservation center.
_ The changeover Is 10 Am.
A guarantee may be required from you by the accommodation provider at your arrival. Any damage caused during your stay may be deducted from this guarantee as well as an extra cleaning fee if the accommodation has not been left in an acceptable state. This guarantee will be refunded to you in a maximum of 15 days after your leave, by mail. If any deductions, due to damage, have been made, bills and quotes will be provided. An inventory of the accommodation will take place in presence of the accommodation provider at the end of your stay.
A tourist tax, included or not in the price, is applied in the town. The tax is fixed according to the accommodation grading. This tax must be paid to the accommodation provider or his proxy.
Modifications or cancellations
-Modification on account of the client. Any requests for modifications concerning a confirmed booking file must be made in writing (mail or fax). Will only be taken into consideration, the modifications sent directly to the booking office. Any request on behalf of the client to change the date of his stay or the type of accommodation will automatically cancel the previous booking confirmation. The new booking request must be submitted to confirmation with the same proceedings as stated above.
-Cancellation on account of the client
Any cancellation of a confirmed booking file must be sent in writing to the booking office by registered mail. For cancellation notified more than 15 days before the start of the holiday, the following will be retained the 25% paid when the reservation was confirmed by the center.
All cancellations less than 15 days before the date of arrival are without effect and the entire price of the holiday is due. By taking out a « cancellation insurance » this amount may be refunded. The insurance fees due to cancellations are never refunded. (see below « cancellation insurance »)
-Modification on account of the accommodation provider or booking office
In the exceptional case of a cancellation on account of the accommodation provider or booking office, the latter are bound to provide an alternative option. After having been informed in writing of this cancellation the client may, within an 8 days delay either:
– accept the alternative option suggested to him by the booking office
– or put an end to the reservation, in which case the double amount of the initial deposit will be refunded to him.
Interruption of the stay
If the client has suscribed to a cancellation insurance and if the policy can be applied to the case, the rent shall be refunded on the basis of the non-consumed days. Otherwise no refund is possible.
Cancellation insurance (4% of the rent) The booking office proposes a cancellation-interruption insurance which may be suscribed to. Providing the policy applies to the case, the insurance refunds the 25% deposit and the outstanding balance due to the accommodation provider. (refer to joint insurance conditions)
Civil liability insurance
The lodger must be insured for theft, fire, water dammage concerning the accommodation as well as the belongings in it. Any appeal from neighbours must also be covered by the insurance.
Number of occupants
The accommodation is set for a definite number of occupants which is stated in the booking confirmation. Should the actual number of occupants be superior to that mentioned in the contract, the accommodation provider may refuse entry or charge a supplement.
For the all-inclusive stays, if the number of occupants changes before the group's arrival and the number is inferior to that mentioned in the contract, the latter may be altered and the price will be adjusted to the actual number of people staying. If the number of occupants changes and is superior to that mentioned in the contract, SOGESPRAL holds the right to refuse the extra occupants and to offer another accommodation bedding higher numbers. In this case the deposit made for the former accommodation will be cashed- in. Any lodger coming with an animal must formerly, preceeding the contract's signiture, have obtained the accommodation provider's agreement. Absence of agreement may render the contract void.
Complaints and litigations
Any complaint related to your stay must be addressed to the booking office by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt, at the latest 8 days following your leave.
For complaints concerning the description or the state of the accommodation, address them to the booking office no later than 3 days after your arrival. Any complaints or litigations concerning the application of the above conditions, thereby not finding a favourable issue, fall within the competence of the courts pertaining to the location of the accommodation.